Testimonial: "I've taken this course before & Tara's teaching style helped me learn better. Liked the practical examples & Tara's energy in class."
This is a 2 day/Level 2 Standard First Aid CPR AED (Level C) Certification Course.
We work in partnership with the Red Cross (certificates are valid for 3 years). Our courses meet AB OH&S requirements (certificates are valid for 3 years).
A medical emergency can happen any where & at any time (at home, work or play)! It's good to be prepared. We'll give you the knowledge, skills & confidence to help!
2018 & 2019 Course Dates (Register Today);
- Saturday & Sunday November 24 & 25
- Wednesday & Thursday December 5 & 6
- Saturday & Sunday December 8 & 9
- Monday & Tuesday January 14 & 15
- Saturday & Sunday January 26 & 27 (cancelled)
- Tuesday & Wednesday February 12, 13
- Saturday & Sunday March 2 & 3
- Monday & Tuesday March 18 & 19
1) The 1st step is to determine which Course Registration Fee applies to you; Individual ($135/person +gst) or Group ($125/person +gst). If you are registering 10 or more people in the Course, you qualify for the group discount/fee.
Use the drop-down lists at the bottom of this page to indicate "Individual or Group", then tell us how many people you want to register/"Quantity".
2) Next Step; click on the "Add to Cart" button.
3) An icon/picture of the Shopping Cart will now be seen at the top right corner of your page. Click on it to proceed/check-out/process payment.
4) You'll be asked to enter your contact & payment information (follow the prompts).
5) IMPORTANT; before you complete the transaction, please put the "Course Date" in the "Additional Comments Box" (choose from course dates above).
6) After all is done/payment is made, you will be emailed a Confirmation, from your Instructor, with Course Details such as time, location, map etc.
Join Us! The Course isn't difficult & the information is so valuable. Our students always say "Everyone should know this!"
Individuals pay $135/person +gst.
Groups, with 10+ people, pay $125/person +gst.