Customer Testimonial: "Tara is engaging & enthusiastic. Great quality of teaching. Clear passion for the subject matter with real life examples, humor etc. I feel ready to help in an emergency."
This is a 2 day/Level 2 Standard First Aid CPR AED (Level C) Certification Course.
We work in partnership with the Red Cross (certificates are valid for 3 years). Our courses meet AB OH&S requirements (certificates are valid for 3 years).
A medical emergency can happen any where & at any time (at home, work or play)! It's good to be prepared. We'll give you the knowledge, skills & confidence to help!
2019 Course Dates (Register Today);
- Monday & Tuesday June 3 & 4
- Saturday & Sunday June 22 & 23 is NEW
(June 29 & 30 Course has been cancelled)
- Tuesday & Wednesday July 16 & 17
- Monday & Tuesday August 26 & 27
- Monday & Tuesday September 16 & 17
- Saturday & Sunday September 21 & 22
- Monday & Tuesday October 7 & 8
- Saturday & Sunday October 19 & 20
- Monday & Tuesday November 4 & 5
- Saturday & Sunday November 16 & 17
- Monday & Tuesday December 2 & 3
1) The 1st step is to determine which Course Registration Fee applies to you; Individual ($135/person +gst) or Group ($125/person +gst). If you are registering 10 or more people in the Course, you qualify for the group discount/fee.
Use the drop-down lists at the bottom of this page to indicate "Individual or Group", then tell us how many people you want to register/"Quantity".
2) Next Step; click on the "Add to Cart" button.
3) An icon/picture of the Shopping Cart will now be seen at the top right corner of your page. Click on it to proceed/check-out/process payment.
4) You'll be asked to enter your contact & payment information (follow the prompts).
5) IMPORTANT; before you complete the transaction, please put the "Course Date" in the "Additional Comments Box" (choose from course dates above).
6) After all is done/payment is made, you will be emailed a Confirmation, from your Instructor, with Course Details such as time, location, map etc.
Join Us! The Course isn't difficult & the information is so valuable. Our students always say "Everyone should know this!"
Individuals pay $135/person +gst.
Groups, with 10+ people, pay $125/person +gst.