We teach, we speak, we write...health & safety is our focus...we make a positive difference!
Red Cross First Aid CPR AED certificate courses (meet AB OH&S requirements)
- On-site First Aid CPR AED training is available (we are mobile & will train your team at your workplace).
- Off-site First Aid CPR AED training is offered (we host courses every month).
- Blended Learning for Groups is NEW! Half of the Standard First Aid course can now be done on-line. Therefore only 1 day of classroom training is required (instead of 2 days of classroom training).
- WEFA (Workplace Emergency First Aid) package to meet BC OH&S requirements
Red Cross On-Line Safety Courses
(meet legislated requirements)
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) on-line course
- WHMIS Refresher on-line course
- Lockout / Tagout on-line course
- TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) on-line course
- Fire Safety on-line course
Health & Safety Presentations
- AEDs (Defibrillaters Save Lives) "How To/Refresher" Lunch & Learn
- Infant/Family Lifesaving Skills (Choking, CPR & more taught in the comfort of your home)
Health and Safety Articles
First Aid & CPR Products
- Defibrillators/AEDs (DefibTech Model)
- CPR Masks
- Red Cross First Aid CPR Book (Training Manual)
- WEFA (workplace emergency first aid) out-of-jurisdiction certification package (to meet BC OH&S requirements)
We'll help you to Promote health & wellness, Prevent injuries & Prepare your team for emergencies.
Life saving skills taught might be needed any where & at anytime. Everyone should know this! Contact Us Today!
This is what our students have said;
"A joy to learn from!"
"Excellent! Best safety course I've had so far."
"Friendly, thorough, helpful. Thank you, I really learned a lot!"