"The instructor made it interesting, not boring. Valuable lessons/info for both workplace & home!"
This is a 1 day/Level 2 Standard First Aid CPR & AED (Level C) "Re-Certification" Course.
Course Requirement; You will be asked to show your current certification card before the course begins. NOTE; if you do not have your card or it is expired, you will not be able to take this course.
We work in partnership with the Red Cross (certificates are valid for 3 yrs). Our courses meet OH&S requirements.
A medical emergency can happen any where & at any time (at home, work or play)! It's good to be prepared. We'll give you the knowledge, skills & confidence to help!
2017 Course Dates (Register Today);
- Tuesday August 1
- Tuesday Sept 12
- Saturday Sept 16
- Saturday October 21
- Wednesday October 25
- Monday November 20
- Friday December 1
- Saturday December 9
1) The 1st step is to determine which Course Registration Fee applies to you; Individual ($100/person +gst) or Group ($90/person +gst). If you are registering 10 or more people in the Course, you qualify for the group discount/fee.
Use the drop-down lists at the bottom of this page to indicate "Individual or Group", then tell us how many people you want to register/"Quantity".
2) Next Step; click on the "Add to Cart" button.
3) An icon/picture of the Shopping Cart will now be seen at the top right corner of your page. Click on it to proceed/check-out/process payment.
4) You'll be asked to enter your contact & payment information (follow the prompts).
5) IMPORTANT; before you complete the transaction, please put the "Course Date" in the "Additional Comments Box" (choose from course dates above).
6) After all is done/payment is made, you will be emailed a Confirmation, from your Instructor, with Course Details such as time, location, map etc.
Join Us! The Course isn't difficult & the information is so valuable. Our students always say "Everyone should know this!"
Individuals pay $100/person +gst.
Groups, with 10+ people, pay $90/person +gst.
FYI; If you prefer, a private/group Re-Certification Course can also be arranged for your team (at your workplace or at our training facility).