Testimonial: "Very knowledgeable & informative. Learned a lot & had fun. Overall great!"
This is a 1 day/Level 1 Emergency First Aid CPR & AED (Level C) Certification Course.
We work in partnership with the Red Cross (certificates are valid for 3 yrs). Our courses meet OH&S requirements
A medical emergency can happen any where & at any time (at home, work or play)! It's good to be prepared. We'll give you the knowledge, skills & confidence to help!
2017 Course Dates (Register Today);
- Monday March 5
- Saturday March 17 (cancelled)
- Saturday April 14
- Monday April 23
- Saturday May 26
- Monday May 28
- Monday June 11
- Saturday June 23
1) The 1st step is to determine which Course Registration Fee applies to you; Individual ($100/person +gst) or Group ($90/person +gst). If you are registering 10 or more people in the Course, you qualify for the group discount/fee.
Use the drop-down lists at the bottom of this page to indicate "Individual or Group", then tell us how many people you want to register/"Quantity".
2) Next Step; click on the "Add to Cart" button.
3) An icon/picture of the Shopping Cart will now be seen at the top right corner of your page. Click on it to proceed/check-out/process payment.
4) You'll be asked to enter your contact & payment information (follow the prompts).
5) IMPORTANT; before you complete the transaction, please put the "Course Date" in the "Additional Comments Box" (choose from course dates above).
6) After all is done/payment is made, you will be emailed a Confirmation, from your Instructor, with Course Details such as time, location, map etc.
Join Us! The Course isn't difficult & the information is so valuable. Our students always say "Everyone should know this!"
Individuals pay $100/person +gst.
Groups (10+ people) pay $90/person +gst.