FAQs On-Line Training
Frequently Asked Questions
WhAT HAPPENS AFTER I REGISTER?
1) Once you have completed the registration process you will receive an email from us, confirming your registration in this Course. You may want to check your “junk folder” if you do not see it right away.
When Red Cross sends us your Course PIN #, we'll contact you (this usually takes only a couple of days).
We'll get you set-up ASAP so that you can start training on-line.
2) Will I get a CD or manual in the mail?
No...All course materials required are online.
3) Do I need to finish the course in one sitting?
No...The system will remember where you left off and start you there the next time you login.
4) Do I need to use the same computer to access the course?
No...You can access your account from any computer that has an Internet connection 24/7.
I can't get my password to work, what should I do?
- Make sure your Caps Lock button is off, passwords are case sensitive.
- If you have logged in before, you would have been asked to change your password. If you have forgotten your new password simply click on the "Forgot my Password?" link on the student login page and your account info will be emailed to the email address you used when you first signed on.
- If you are still unable to log in please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
How long do I have to finish the course(s) that I have enrolled in?
There is no expiry to access the course(s) until completion.
Can I fail the course?
No...The course is set up as a self paced training course. Each module has a testing component which requires you to get a percentage of the test questions correct. If you do not achieve the percentage, you will be asked to review the module again and then you can re-challenge the module test. You cannot move onto a new module until you have successfully completed the module test. There is no limit to the number of challenges to each module test.